Saturday, March 3, 2012

Seminar In Europe: T minus 11 days

In 11 days, I will be departing for quite possibly one of the most life changing experiences in my life.

I'm so terrified, my fear distracts me from remembering what it is I'm worried about. Which is really just inefficient.

I leave Thursday, March 15th, and go from Cleveland to Newark, where I will spend a few too many hours in the airport waiting for my red eye flight to Munich. From Munich, we go to Venice, where my adventure begins.

I return April 27th, leaving from the London airport to Dusseldorf, and 2 hours later will find myself back on a plane to Newark. Then I will impatiently convince customs I am an American, and wait until my flight for Cleveland is ready to take me home at 7:31 p.m.

You can't be excited about coming home until you leave. But I bet I won't realize how excited I was about leaving until it's time to go home.

"I go to seek a Great Perhaps."
Thanks, Francois Rabelais. (and John Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment