Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Adventures of Anxiety Girl!

So after my packing and unpacking mishaps, it has officially been determined that 28" is too big. Not only can I hardly reach around it, let alone pick it up over my head (for train rides), I also don't want to be "that girl". The whole point of this trip is to learn how to simplify, to go on an adventure and leave the luxury at home.

Also, I don't want to be pathetic and need help carrying things around. I'm tough, damnit, and I will do this myself.

Either way, I managed to convince myself 3 days before I leave for my trip that I need to go buy new luggage, so tomorrow that is what I will be doing. In the meantime I'm texting my big, Suzie, for all of the answers to my weird questions since she went on the trip 2 years ago. In an act of desperation to calm their crazy daughter, my parents put on The Muppets, because nothing can ever go wrong when kermit the frog is in the room. Seriously.

"Someday, we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The lovers, the dreamers, and me."

No comments:

Post a Comment