Thursday, March 8, 2012

One week countdown!

Today marks one week until I leave! Still feeling a lot of anxiety, but I've been eating and sleeping enough to function pretty well.

Yesterday was my farewell to everyone In Franklin, complete with moms spaghetti. I'll be going back on Monday, but I'll be too focused on finishing up with all my loose ends to really see anyone but the immediate family. I'm almost done packing, but I still need to unpack and pack 5 more times to be sure.

For now I'm in Hudson, saying goodbye to the boyfriends family and celebrating our one year. Tomorrow he has something big and exciting planned for the weekend, and Sunday his parents are taking us to the aquarium.

My phone is all set to go global, my mom knows how to use her new iPad to Skype me, and I have all the little shampoo bottles a girl could need (I hope). Let the countdown continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment